Sunday, January 4, 2009

the happy, happy, happy, happy things

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's the combination of vodka and ibuoprofen (this comes from a combo of the holiday spirit and being on my period), but I am especially happy right now and in this happy moment I would like to go over the things that are making me so happy right now.



1. Being with the people I love. This has been quite a roller coaster year for me. From the split with my ex, to the moving in with my best friend and her mom, to the reconciliation with my ex and moving back in, it's been one hell of a ride. Therefore, this is a great time to just relax and think about the good things in life with the people I love.

Really, in a nutshell, this is it. When it all boils down...in essence...yes, this is it. So be happy. As the Dalai Lama says - our purpose in life is to be happy (yes, I've been in a Dalai Lama phase lately, which I don't want to get out of). So be happy. Happy.

<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin