Saturday, July 26, 2008

a blow

i have been having a hard week this week. and an especially difficult last few days. i will be trying to do some posts on here. but in light of the most recent events, i don't know how regularly i will be able to do this. i am no longer involved with that certain frenchman. he has decided to take a different route recently, and, well, i am very sad about this. we are still talking and i am still talking to his family. this frenchman has intertwined me in his life and in his family lives so deeply that i know that i will always be a part of his and their lives. this is one small comfort in the sea of depression i have been in lately. anyways, this is just a notice that if i'm lacking on posts, then this is surely the reason why.

(One last look at our lovely home, which I will miss.)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Amber: Hi. I haven't met you but I feel as if I know you. My cousin, Mitchell, is dating Lucie. I have heard so many great stories, seen your sweet face in many pictures, and have followed your blog with Lu for a while. I just heard about your situation and was very sad. I know it's weird for me to be commenting offering "condolences" but you are such a sweet person that I hate to see your kind soul hurting. I am sending you lots of "good karma". Cheers, Kimberly Stapleton

Ambie said...

thank you so much! i still hope to meet you one day! :)
<3

Lu. Lu. said...

hang in there Amber! you're still my Am :) i send lots of love love love love love love love love love and hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs and ice cream eating sessions :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin