Monday, December 22, 2008

tis the season

I've been super busy lately. I've been working like an ox (well, this is my Chinese astrological sign...) at the bookstore, buying presents, making presents, wrapping them all up, making pretty decorations for the apt (so it can look remotely festive and femme), packing, moving and unpacking, preparing for three festive days, and cuddling with my love.

(Droolicious. Photo courtesy of juliedesmeules.)

So these are the things have kept me away from my ole woman (i.e. my blog!). But all in all, they are good things, and I am thankful for it all when it comes down to it. So when you feel like absolute poop and you think you couldn't be more irritated/angry/fill-in-the-negative-feeling - sit down, breathe and think about everything good in your life, the people that love you. It makes all the negativity slip away. :)

<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin