Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a blogger survey, hmpf

nothing else to talk about, is what i'd say, but really, i just don't feel like doing work. i'd rather contemplate the finer things in life:
Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I am becoming increasingly more domestic each day and tending to enjoy most parts of it.
2. I think about what I'd do with my child [ex. plant flowers, watch clouds, draw animals & bake cakes], if I were to have a child, on a rather regular basis. And it's not scaring me as much as it used to.
3. I love frills, lace & all those other ultra-feminine textures and fabrics [secretly].

Three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I greatly dislike authority figures.
2. I make amazing & disgusting "hawking" noises when coughing up my blue-ribbon loogies. Ew.
3. I love to watch James Bond movies.

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Water bottle.
2. Cup of coffee.
3. Pen + notepad.
-------------------------------------------------------------

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was being awkward; making up dances to N'SYNC, Spice Girls, & Britney Spears with my next door neighbor. I was in finishing up my 7th grade-year; standing in the lunch line at school & flushing when I saw my crush. I was drawing up a portfolio of brightly-colored fashion designs, writing & drawing my own Archie/mythology-themed comic books, & starting on many unfinished short stories.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Catching up on work; setting up an "inspiration-sheet"; gathering things to bring in to work to make it more aesthetically pleasing; make my mom a CD of pictures; take pictures of "good" -minded businesses.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Bagels; yogurt pretzels; jellybellies; sour gummies; blueberry muffins; almond croissants; kettle chips; fries!

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Quit my day job and work to save the planet; have my own hand-made whatever store and non-profit organization that is geared to environmental & social justice education & advocacy; pay off my debts & my family's debts; buy a solar powered car; visit every country of the world; give to organizations that i believe in & support; do as much as I can do to help the world & its people & animals. ;)

5)Places I have lived before:
(my current & first real place) Asheville, NC;
(my college place) Swannanoa, NC;
(my parent's place) Candler, NC

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin