Wednesday, September 10, 2008

oy vey

Hey everyone, I'm still here. Just stressed is all.

I did finally move from my cute apt. in the best neighborhood in my area to a friend's place. It has been a tough move. I have so much support. But I am feeling like a pest to everyone. Having no car and not living where I use to live SUCKS.

Being in this new place away from the Frenchman has, I don't know, maybe changed things between us? Not sure if things are better or worse. I feel like every other day I am telling my friends/my mom that I have just had a huge talk/fight w/zee Frenchman. It's exhausting. It's safe to say that, at least.

It's also safe to say that we are both making efforts to concentrate on ourselves. I have to let go and not think about him possibly coming back to me. If it happens, it will happen and there's nothing I can do about.


For a girl like me who's always been on top of her game, this new territory is confusing, straining and scary. I just don't know what I'm doing now. So I have taken steps to figure out my life. And next Tuesday I will hopefully be able to breathe a little easier.

I am also waiting too-anxiously about this company I've been interviewing with. For them to be so adamant about getting a person for the job in asap, they are taking their precious time. It's frustrating. I am going to have put my pride aside and apply for places I don't actually want to work at. It's getting to that point. Finding a good, well-paying job in Asheville is nearly impossible. Argh.

(I'd like to go here & destress. Beautiful photo courtesy of Guido 62.)

Well this is just a little update. Hopefully (I know they will), things will slowly get better and I'll be back to life-lovin' self.

Love &
Bisous*
~Amber~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin