Wednesday, October 8, 2008

interrupcion

I was minding my own business and doing my darnedest at procrastinating when what do I find but a link from SensibleKitty about an internship for an eco-friendly fair trade company. So despite my procrastinating, I checked out the internship.

The company: interrupcion* fair trade (or, in English, interruption* fair trade).
The work: Responsible Consumption Campaign* sessions where you oversee in-store tastings that use interrupcion* fair trade products. These sessions are to create dialog with people about fair trade, sustainable agriculture and community investment.


(Yum. Organic fair trade pear.)

So basically it would be me feeding people and talking with them about many of the things that really interest - like sustainable agriculture, the need of community involvement, and fair trade.

Sounds like fun, eh? I'm excited about it. I just hope that they take an interest in me as well.
<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin