Monday, October 6, 2008

magazines

Been reading some lovely magazines lately. Here's the ones on the top of my list:

bust: "For women with something to get off their chests," bust is my fav by far. This is the one mag. subscription that I want to keep. All others pale in comparison. It's funky. It's diy. It's opinionated. It's fun. It's creative. I LOVE it.

nylon: It's very, very hip. hip in the rock n' roll sort of way. The mag. likes to think it's cutting edge, funky, and indie. And while it is all of these things, it's so hip that it can be annoying. But it always has great tidbits of info on new movies, fashion & music.

(Don't tell me you've never heard of Santogold before! If you've been visiting my blog, then I know you have...)

missbehave: This magazine is truly unique. At least, for me it is. It seems to be meant for women living in urban areas. I feel like I've stepped into New York everytime I read it. "For the fashion rebel," it has some of the best articles I've read about the freshest musicians and fashion that is out.

Ch-ch-check 'em out!
<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin