Friday, November 21, 2008

love it!

I just found this sweet, sweet blog. I think it's one of those sites that just sits perfectly with me. Plus, I'd like to think, I can relate to the writer. The blog is called Loving/Living/Small.


It's about this chica who has great style and taste and who lives in a small apartment. She writes about living small but with a good eye for organization, details and design. Although she is about to move into a slightly bigger place, she is still going to live in a smaller area and so will still be able dish about living lovely in a small amount of space. It's definitely worth checking out. She's got a fabulous life and a fabulous eye.

<3

3 comments:

samantha hahn said...

oh that sounds like a good one. Gonna check it out now. Small space living is something I need to read about....cause I'm living it!

loving. living. small. said...

Thanks for the sweet words, roller girl! Come back and visit LLS soon!

Lu. Lu. said...

moi aussi. i loved the small space site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin