Wednesday, November 5, 2008

positivity

A little glow around the roller girl has been emanating recently. Positive things are going on and I'm pretty darn happy and optimistic about these things.

(Photo courtesy of flickr.)

I don't want to go too far into details but one thing I will reveal that I'm super happy about is that frikking Barack Obama is going to be our next president! I am so happy that the majority of the nation has come to its senses and voted not only for a good Democrat and not only for our first black president but for someone who is ready to end this war in Iraq, to end our fossil fuel dependence, to create and invest in more alternative energies, and someone who is full on board for more green jobs and sustainable living.

I have to say I'm "cautiously optimistic." :)

2 comments:

Lu. Lu. said...

so happy that you are "glowing". i feel it in your post. ;)
miss you
-Lu

Ambie said...

yay! me too! there's a general humming w/in me that i hope is affecting others as well! joy spread to everyone!
<3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin