Friday, February 27, 2009

bonne anniversaire pour moi!

It was my birthday yesterday. I had beaucoups and beaucoups of fun. The festivities included lots of champagne, chips & dip, the little mermaid, gypsy music & bindis, handmade pizzas, bbq chicken sandwiches, real corn cornbread, spicy mac & cheese, twitter chatter, so much wine & beer, keds shoes, dainty undies, gift talks, craft talks, FigsandGinger, baked beans & mouth-watering made from scratch red velvet cupcakes.

(The only picture from the night. A silly one, indeed.)

It. Was. Wonderful. My first organized little potluck turned out quite well indeed. And the fun isn't over. I'm going out w/the beau tonight to Table. Having lunch with my parents on Sunday & (I think) getting a stereo receiver so I can FINALLY play some sweet albums on my sweet record player. Oh! And some new clothes, as I so desperately need some jeans without huge, gaping holes. ;)

24 isn't so bad, I think.
<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin