Saturday, February 28, 2009

I <3 Harry Potter

Who doesn't? Not many, I'd say. Right now I'm doing some computer errands and listening to Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows on CD. I'm way super-excited about the next Harry Potter movie coming out in July, Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince. This is probably my second favorite book, the Deathly Hallows being my favorite. But this movie should be soooo goooood. With LOTS of interesting twists and turns that I refuse to spoil for anyone who hasn't read the book.


(So I basically teared up watching this. Ridiculous, I know, but I am a convert for sure.)

One part of the excitement comes from my friends' excitement. We are going to have a Harry Potter movie-watching marathon the weekend before the next movie comes out. Gah, can you imagine 8 hours of Harry Potter?! Yes, yes, yes! ;)

So basically, I'm saying if you haven't read/watched/listened to the Harry Potter series then get off your lazy butt & get started because they are amazing. Waaaaay better than the Twilight series [oh yeah, I said it ;)].

<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin