Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh, Abe, you're making me blush!

I received my federal tax refund on Monday and celebrated all day! On top of it all, Monday was a snow day for the beau so we had to untie our shoes and act a little irresponsible. ;) I went with the beau to Nine Mile and we ate & drank to our little hearts' content.

(Hello, Mr. President...[source].)

Later on, we hopped over to Greenlife, picked up some yummy and (slightly) healthier-than-usual pizza, chips & dip. We came back home, put on our couch potato clothes and watched one of the stupidest movies ever - The Animal - on Netflix. Honestly, I do not recommend it.

It was a fun day, but one that will not be repeated soon...I must save money for a beach trip in April & our trip to Quebec this summer (w/Lu & her beau!). Nevertheless, mad props to our man Abe (Obama!) for "stimulating" our economy. He can stimulate me, anytime. ;)
<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin