Thursday, March 19, 2009

A little bit about the beau

Meet The Beau:
The basics:
~Age: 26
~Eyes: Big, big blue eyes. Blue mostly, but sometimes changes to a blue-green mix.
~Hair: Dark brown. It changes length all the time. But he looks yummy when it's a bit longer and shaggy (and with a beard, please!).
~Height: A little taller than me, which isn't saying much b/c I'm basically a munchkin.
~Weight: Scrawny-arse, but w/the beginnings of a beer belly (but don't tell him I told you that).
~Occupation: Currently works 1 day/wk. as a server. He's student teaching (becoming a French teacher in May!) so he has no time to work, really.
~Hobbies: Pool, games, darts, being a beer connoisseur, reading The Wheel of Time, and cooking.

The beau, if you don't know already, is French. He moved to the U.S. with his family when he was 11. He's the brother of Miss Lulu. He graduated from ETSU in 2006 with a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism and French. He's now attending UNCA, just 2 months shy of getting his teaching license in French. He's extremely friendly and full of energy. He's a huge lover of games (and dogs, too) - any and everything...board games, video games, bar games, sports, etc. He has an eclectic collection music, but his current musical obsession is Europe (mostly for their phenomenal The Final Countdown). He loves having people over and impressing them with his awesome cooking skills and beer knowledge.

<3

2 comments:

Dennise said...

Sounds like you snagged yourself a good one! xo

Lu. Lu. said...

and he is goofy as hell. i love him.

I miss you guys, I need to call you soon and catch up. I am sorry for not updating Lu n' Am, I'm glad you're picking up my slack.

Almost done with school!

I love your beau, and miss him!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin