Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ready to shop?

I received some awesome gifts for my birthday this year. Among them, 2 $50 gift certificates. One, to True Blue, the nicest art shop, ever. And the second to the Earth Guild, the raddest craft shop, this side of the Mississippi. My mom has got to be the best mom out there.


Now that I have "$100" burning in my pocket, I have to spend it, right?! Probably...it's not like, they are going to gain interest or anything. But I do need to be careful, art & craft supplies are usually pricey so I need to reassess my stash before I head out. Some things I'm thinking about "yoinking":

-Pretty yarn
-Some pastels (I love how they feel to work with.)
-Soy wax (for candle making)

Who knows...I'll probably get there and end up buying half the store at each place. Eep!
<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin