Sunday, June 15, 2008

pictures, father's day

So, here's some the pictures from last night's show & benefit for URTV. There were actually three bands playing. We came in as the first band was playing, and this is why I am not sure of the name of the first band. The next band was "Black Hook," and the last one, the one more of us came for was "Rat Jackson."

(Our host for the evening...one dirty-mouthed kid.)

(Yes, yes, yes...THE Rat Jackson.)

(Me & my buds hanging out. Me, as usual the drunkest one around.)

(The oh-so-elusive D. She actually enjoyed the show, despite her expression here.)

I also would like to wish all fathers and practically fathers out there a Happy Father's Day. I never knew my father, but my mother met a pretty nice guy when I was 10, and he's been around us ever since. He's a pretty good guy. And despite having no genetic resemblence or connection to him, I think I've acquired some his best and worst traits (like being a music snob, my sarcasm and my passion for politics and the world). :)

1 comment:

Lu. Lu. said...

I tagged you...view my blog for details. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin