Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pizza-Time

Soooo, I finally made my first through and through home-made pizza! And I even remembered to take pictures of it before I completely devoured it. ;)

(Yay!)

I even made the crust! I was sooo proud of myself. After seeing this post, I was inspired to make my own. So, the next time went I to the grocery store, I got all the necessary supplies & came home to get started beating some dough up.

(My wee lil' piece of love.)

We also had a fabulous night of games last weekend (I had forgotten to write about this memorable experience). We had the "Pentagonal Tournament of Games." We played mancala, pente, boggle, 301 (darts game), & DDR (dance, dance revolution on xbox 360).

(Clockwise: DDR mat, boggle, mancala & pente. Missing: 301 .)

It was really fun, despite me losing miserably as usual. (Except for me kicking major butt at boggle.) :)


(Getting torn up in mancala by the bf [i.e. the supreme ruler of strategy games].)

Oh, & one last little thing: I'm super-proud of my little garden right now! I've joined forces w/my upstairs neighbor and we've been keeping up with our little garden of tomatoes, spearmint, lemon balm, oregano, basil, & moss roses. So, soooo happy! (Despite having to deal with spider mites and nitrogen-deficient tomato plants.) I've actually got a green thumb!

(Herbs!)

(Tomatoes!)

(Zee jardin [garden]!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin